After 40 years operating Warkworth House as a Guest House, we have decided it is time to retire.
We'd like to say a big "thank you" to all our guests, many of whom stayed so regularly with us and all the different nationalities that we had the pleasure of meeting - we will certainly miss you.
A warm welcome awaits you at Warkworth House
A comfortable stay in our well furnished rooms
Where your comfort is our priority
Conveniently located in the centre of Cambridge
The Local Area
We're right in the heart of Cambridge
What to do...
Just a short walk away you can find the Market Square, Kings College Chapel, the Backs (where you can take a punt down the river), and many other wonderful attractions.
However you plan to spend your time in Cambridge, the city combines tradition with all the highlights of a modern city; from exploring the colleges to shopping.
- The colleges of the University of Cambridge and Kings College Chapel
- Visiting the Fitzwilliam Museum
- Punting down the river Cam
- Shopping at the Market Square, Grand Arcade or the Grafton Centre
Slightly further afield you may want to visit
- The Imperial War Museum at Duxford
- Fifteen miles north of Cambridge is the City of Ely, famous for its cathedral and home of Oliver Cromwell
- Newmarket, the home of horse racing is also fifteen miles from Cambridge with the National Stud and Horse racing Museum
- Audley End a Jacobean mansion remodelled in the 18th century
Visit the Fitzwilliam or one of the many other fine museums
Take a chauferred punt down the River Cam or try punting yourself.
Visit the many sites of Cambridge steeped in history