After 40 years operating Warkworth House as a Guest House, we have decided it is time to retire.
We'd like to say a big "thank you" to all our guests, many of whom stayed so regularly with us and all the different nationalities that we had the pleasure of meeting - we will certainly miss you.
A warm welcome awaits you at Warkworth House
A comfortable stay in our well furnished rooms
Where your comfort is our priority
Conveniently located in the centre of Cambridge
Enjoy a tasty breakfast from our menu
If you choose to enjoy your breakfast with us at the guest house we have various options on our breakfast menu for you to enjoy. Whether you are looking for a lighter option or a "full English" we can personalise and tailor our selections to suit your needs and dietary requirements.
Our chefs are on hand to cook you a fine meal exactly how you like it. With our kitchen being awarded the 5 star rating for hygiene you can be guaranteed the food preparation standards you would expect at a four star guest house. Following our Visit Britain Inspection we were delighted to receive their Breakfast Award.
Our breakfast menu includes:
- Cereal, fresh fruits, juices and filter coffee
- Tea and hot chocolate are available to order separately
- Freshly made porridge
- Full English including bacon, sausage, tomatoes, eggs, mushrooms, beans and toast
- Scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
- Vegetarian breakfast with vegitarian sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms and beans
- Continental breakfasts including ham, cheeses, yogurt selections and fresh fruit
- Toast, muffins and croissants
- Weekly specials
Where possible all our ingredients are sourced from local farm shops and include; Newmarket sausages, free range eggs, Suffolk bacon and Cambridgeshire honey.
On a fine morning why not enjoy a relaxing breakfast on our small secluded pation
If you are looking to enquire about our breakfast options call us on 01223 363 682.